23 Mart 2012 Cuma

                                       Choosing
           in Today, We learn English in order to look for job easily.Because English language is linguafranca so my University has prep school which obigatory for my department.Altough Everybody think that,I do not think that.I am telling this paragraphs.
         Firstly,If person need to obigatory,They do not want to do like me.For example,I can learn English to I feel be necessary.İ want to a lot of that I can not succeed.
        Besides, I believe, foreign language wants to ability so If you don't have ability,You do not learn.I thin, Before foreign Country's culture then we can learn.We must choose foreign language.
         In addition;University must be different rather highschool.Everyday, We go to school same time.It is very boring.I wamt to sleep in the morning.If I studied my department,I would sleep.May be,I have leisure day.
         To sum up.Prep school obşgatory for my department which must not be obigotory. Person should decide themselves.Micheal according to ''You live with your decide''



          I wish I can tell =)

2 yorum:

  1. I wish too, selen:))

    your thesis statement has some problems. you can say:

    although many people think prep class is necessary, I think it is unnecessary because of several reasons.

    your topic sentences are not very clear.
    your content is not very rich. you should write more in your paragraphs. you can give examples, statistics etc.

    YanıtlaSil
  2. You explain a lot of information in thesis pragraf and I think the other paragrafs are very small,this knowledges are not enought.But your unit is good.

    YanıtlaSil